Mini's Lifestyle Hub
Malagha Vazhuthana Seeds | Brinjal
Regular price ₹ 39.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The brinjal (eggplant or baingan or aubergine) is called the King of Vegetables by some cultures. It is one of the most versatile vegetables around, loved by many people across the world.
Different varieties are available everywhere and each variety is unique in its own way, with a distinctive flavour and many essential minerals. Eggplant or Brinjal is a very low-calorie vegetable and has a healthy nutrition profile.
|Seeds per Packet||35|
|Common Name||Brinjal, Eggplant|
Planting And Care
- Care should be taken not to plant the brinjals in a shady portion of the garden
- The plants ought to have sufficient sunlight
- From time to time, any weeds which might grow in the plant's bed must be removed
- The plants should be sprayed with pesticides or insecticides if any disease is noticed
- Stake plants over 24 inches tall
- Water well and apply a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season
|Watering||When it comes to watering eggplants in container gardens, keep the potting soil constantly moist but not soggy|
|Soil||Sandy, Soil pH: Slightly Acidic to Neutral|
|Temperature||15 to 38 °F|
|Fertilizer||Eggplant is a heavy feeder, so when first planting in a plant container, give it a good dose of fertilizer and add lime to the soil because eggplant needs a lot of calcium. Then add fertilizer about once a month while the plant is actively growing.|