Mini's Lifestyle Hub
Green Thada Payar | Arka Garima
Regular price ₹ 30.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Seeds per Packet
|Green Thada Payar
|Easy to grow
Planting And Care
- Water beans just before the soil dries out, but do not over-water them
- Keep soil moist during flowering and pod formation
- Plant beans in well-drained soil
- Broad beans do not require feeding apart from planting infertile.
Vijayanti Payar Care
- Beans are a cool-season crop that grow best in temperatures ranging from 60 ° to 65 °F, but fava beans will grow in temperatures as low as 40 °F and as warm as 75 °F
- Sow broad beans in spring as soon as the soil can be worked for harvest before the weather warms
|Provide regular water throughout the growing season.
|60 to 65 Degree F
|Apply any organic fertilizer
|Beans require 80 to 100 days to reach harvest. Pick broad beans for fresh use like snap beans when seeds are about the size of a pea.