Mini's Lifestyle Hub
Hybrid Salad Cucumber KPCH-1 Seeds | High Yield Cucumber
Regular price ₹ 60.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Seeds per Packet||13|
|Common Name||Cucumis sativus, Cucumber, Hybrid Salad Cucumber KPCH-1 Seeds|
|Height||up to 91.44 centimeters|
|Bloom Time||Summer (After 35-40 days of sowing)|
|Difficulty Level||easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- Low Sunlight needed
- soil should be well-drained and nutrient-rich for Cucumber seedlings
- WateringWater the seedlings when the topsoil (1-2 inches) in the pot feels dry to touch
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture
- Do not overwater the seedlings
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season
- Application of FertilizerDuring the main growing season feed the Cucumber seedlings with organic fertilizer once a month
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the seedlings so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily
- plant ProtectionRemove dead, infected or damaged seedlings from the container.
- Do not overwater the seedlings especially when the container does not have drainage holes
How to Plant Cucumber
|Sunlight||Low Sunlight Needed|
|Soil||Nutrient-rich well-draining soil with Optimum pH ranges from 6.0 to 7.0.|
|Temperature||15 to 32 degrees celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Harvesting can be done 55-65 days after sowing. On average 8 10 harvests can be done. Don't let cucumbers get too large or they will taste bitter. At peak harvesting time, you should be picking cucumbers every couple of days. Harvest regular slicing cucumbers when they are about 6 to 8 inches long.
Do not let them get yellow, the cucumber is of the highest quality when it is uniformly green, firm, and crisp. Any cucumbers left on the vine too long will also get tough skins and lower plant productivity.