Mini's Lifestyle Hub
Hybrid Sambar Amara Payar Seeds | Cluster Beans
Regular price ₹ 35.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Seeds per Packet
|Hybrid Cluster Beans / Guar
Binomial name. Cyamopsis tetragonoloba
|Maximum height of up to 2 to 3 m.
Planting And Care
- Weeding: young guar plants development is very susceptible to weed concurrence; well and early prepared seedbeds help to reduce weed pressure diseases: choose disease-resistant cultivars, 2 major diseases: Alternaria cucumerina var
- cyamopsidis and Xanthomonoas cyamopsidisPredators: Contarinia Texana guar midge: rainfall or sprinkler irrigation reduce midge populations
Guar Phali F1 Hybrid Care
- Choose the sunniest spot of your garden and remove the weeds before planting
- seeds ½ to 1 inch deep in loose well-drained soil with a lot of compost and farm manure mixed in it
- Seedlings will germinate in a few days, thin out the healthiest of them 6 inches apart
- Water well until the plants establish completely
|It requires sufficient soil moisture before planting and during the maturation of seeds. Frequent drought periods can lead to delayed maturation.
|Preferably infertile, medium-textured and sandy loam soils that are well-drained.
In respect of soil acidity, guar grows best in moderate alkaline conditions (pH 7-8) and is tolerant of salinity.
|25-35 degrees C
Nitrogen: not necessary, Phosphorus: often limiting, US: Superphosphate 200 to 250 kg/ha