Mini's Lifestyle Hub
Vazhuthana Brinjal Seed Co2 | Egg Plant
Regular price ₹ 29.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Seeds per Packet
|Brinjal, Eggplant, Vazhuthana Co2
- Care should be taken not to plant the brinjals in a shady portion of the garden
- The plants ought to have sufficient sunlight
- From time to time, any weeds which might grow in the plant's bed must be removed
- The plants should be sprayed with pesticides or insecticides if any disease is noticed
- Stake plants over 24 inches tall
- Water well and apply a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season
|When it comes to watering eggplants in container gardens, keep the potting soil constantly moist but not soggy
|Sandy, Soil pH: Slightly Acidic to Neutral
|15 to 38 °F
|Eggplant is a heavy feeder, so when first planting in a plant container, give it a good dose of fertilizer and add lime to the soil because eggplant needs a lot of calcium. Then add fertilizer about once a month while the plant is actively growing.