Mini's Lifestyle Hub
Violet Kanthari Mulaku Seeds | Bird's eye chilli
Regular price ₹ 35.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Seeds per Packet||35|
|Common Name||Bird's eye chilli , White Kanthari Mulagu|
|Height||0.5 to 1.0 metre|
Planting And Care
- Chilli plants should be fairly easy to care for
- They need to be protected from frost and will do best in a sunny spot out of any cold winds or draughts
- A South or East facing windowsill or sheltered patio is ideal Chilli plants should be kept in a small pot
- They really don t like being over potted and will suffer from placing in too large a pot too quickly
- Most of our chilli plants shouldn't need repotting in their first year, however, if you are struggling to keep up with the watering or if your plants are 3 or more times the size of it spot then you can re-pot
- Just choose a pot that is only 2 or 3 cm bigger in diameter and use a good general purpose compost with some drainage
- Chilli plants love sunshine, the more sunlight your plant can get on fruit, the hotter the fruit will become
- Chilli plants are greedy feeders and will benefit from feeding in the growing season.